Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A new site I found

Here is the address of site that I found. It seems like something I wish we would have had...am not sure if all areas have access to this, but please pass on. The only problem is you would need to know about the site and its services before you needed it, so if you ever have a friend who loses a child, hopefully you could connect with them ASAP...this is kind of time sensitive.

http://nilmdts.com

This is a site that helps connect families with a local photographer to get pictures of the family and baby that has passed or is dying. Sad to think of but without pictures it makes thing much harder...I know the few pictures we have are memories that we all cherish.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm a photographer, and I LOVE this. I was looking for a way to give back, and this is so perfect. I will be contacting them to sign up.

I'm not quite sure how I came across your blog, but I wanted to say that it's amazing how strong you are. I haven't gone through losing a child, but I have lost my mom to cancer. I am so sorry for your loss, and I will pray for you while you deal with the emotions of grief. My mom has been gone for 10 years now, and looking back, the first couple of years I think I was in shock over not having her here...it was about the 2-3 year mark when the numbness started to wear off and the real journey of grief started. Hang in there, and remember that God has a plan.