Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quotes

Quotes... these are some quotes that I have come across the last few years...that have touched my heart or hit me hard...I would love to post some of yours if you want...let me know...ENJOY!!!


Hurt is a funny thing ....what make one person angry will give another great grief.

If nothing changes...nothing changes

God doesn't have grandchildren, only children

Pain is...weakness leaving your body.

Service is the Rent you pay for HOPE!


Everyday is a gift, that is why they say it is the present.

I have not yet met a man who is wearthy of what I have to give him

There are three things that you need to be ready to marry....the right place, the right guy and the right time.

Once two lives touch they can never truly be separte again.

My faith will be my eyes.

"We love Him because He first loved us." ~1 John 4:9-10

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." ~ 2 Corinthians 11:14

"Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God." ~ Job 37:14

No comments: