Monday, February 16, 2009

A tear for the helpless

I was sent this by two people and felt that I needed to share with all of you...it will grab at you...you will cry and rethink how you live your life and how you treat those who can not care for themselves...and if it doesn't change anything within you...you may need to reevaluate who you are and what you hope to be.

We have pondered the thought of adoption for many years...it is even more branded into my heart after this video.
Make sure you are in a place where you can watch the whole clip...you will feel like falling to your knees and praying for these two children(and their older sister) and the others that go unnoticed everyday, and suffer in silence.
How God's heart must be breaking also to see his children neglected and suffer such pain...but even through this...he is a always and never failing magnificent God... in all things...glory be to God.
I wish I had some scripture to add to this...but I am thinking that all of the good book applies...right now I am humbled and speachless...hoping and praying God will let me know what I am to do after seeing this video.

This group that helped these little ones has a site called village2village

Dont forget to put a pause on the music below so you can hear the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v7ZQUzr0yo

No comments: