Monday, September 22, 2008

The church that GOD built

WOW...we had such a busy weekend...it is amazing how God works in my life each and everyday. Our church is adding on and had a huge celebration this weekend. We were allowed to write a verse/scripture on the beams that will support and create the new addition. I started to look up the "perfect" words that were going to be my contribution..ha...
How do you pick the best verse when the whole book(Bible) is the wise and knowing book. It is ALL the "best". As I looked at all of Gods words written down by my brothers and sisters in Christ...I got a little teary. Little kids were also doing their best to make their mark on the big beams...Awsome.
And the verse I picked you asked...Ezra 3:11

With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the LORD: "He is good: his love to Isreal endures forever"
And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.

No comments: