Thursday, June 11, 2009

Items in a jar

Yes...I have placed an item in my jar, two actually. I am trying to be creative with the jar being "half full" attitude instead of half empty...oh yeah, there was a pun intended.

The first item I placed in my jar was a rock...nothing great and awesome about it. Though, I think I spotted a fossil in it..hha..haa. But, I placed it in the jar of "his treasures" because I liked it, my son was playing with it and gave it to me as a gift. I also placed it into my jar because I thought maybe I was the second person ever to touch this rock(my little one being the first) Now how cool would that be? So in the jar it went.

The second item was my grocery bill...you may think I am crazy(though, that is still open for discussion). I placed it in my jar because I am blessed and grateful for

the money to purchase food for my family. So many don't have the means to do this task. So I feel like it deserved the gratitude it was worth...so in it went.

I was searching for the perfect words of the Father to place in this entry...and BAM!!!! Flipped right to these(he is too cool!)

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful

Psalm 107:9
For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things

No comments: